I’m a photographer who explores culture through food. Working in a photojournalistic style, I capture candid moments of food makers in their kitchens.
Based in Brooklyn by way of Los Angeles and Hong Kong, I make a mean tiramisu, love the work of Haruki Murakami, and can eat twenty-five dumplings in one sitting.
I'm always happy to discuss new projects and available for freelance opportunities. Email me at email@example.com.
- Big Gay Ice Cream: Saucy Stories & Frozen Treats: Going All the Way with Ice Cream by Bryan Petroff and Douglas Quint, 2015
- New York a la Cart: Recipes and Stories from the Big Apple’s Best Food Trucks by Siobhan Wallace and Alexandra Penfold, 2013
- Feast Your Eyes, Group Show at Powerhouse Arena, Brooklyn, New York, 2012
- Foodaissance, Solo Show at the James Beard House, New York, New York, 2011
- Bar Bolinas
- Big Gay Ice Cream
- Edible Communities
- First We Feast
- Food & Wine Magazine
- Food Republic
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds
- fyi Channel
- New York Magazine
- Serious Eats
- Taste Talks
- We Are Sweet
* Photo by my niece, Venise.